PremaSleep desires to give you the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had. Part of our ongoing quality process is the promise that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. In the event warranty service is required, take a few minutes to review these guidelines.
LENGTH OF WARRANTYThis warranty starts on the date of purchase. For length of warranty, refer to the product’s law tag and the warranty schedule. Repair or replacement of the mattress or foundation neither renews nor extends this limited warranty.
IF A PROBLEM OCCURS
If you discover that a PremaSleep product you purchased is now defective, please contact the authorized retailer who originally sold you the goods. If you cannot reach them or have moved, please contact us via phone at 1-800-285-4742.
The Limited Warranty only covers manufacturing defects in a mattress or foundation when the set is subject to proper handling and normal use in conjunction with a bed frame that provides continuous support. For this Limited Warranty to be valid, you must be the original purchaser of the mattress and foundation set, have purchased the sleep set from a PremaSleep authorized dealer in the U.S., provide a copy of the original store receipt, have the law label attached to the product and the product must be free and clear from any stains, tears, etc. If the problem occurs during the no-charge period based on information on the law tag and the warranty schedule, PremaSleep will repair or replace your mattress or foundation at our discretion, but only the defective piece, delivered to the selling dealer within a reasonable period of time without charge to you.
If such a problem occurs after the no-charge period but prior to the end of the warranty, PremaSleep will repair or replace at our discretion, with a charge to you as determined by the warranty schedule, up to and including material, transportation and inspection costs. Replacement or repair of your defective mattress or foundation is the only remedy under this warranty. If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, PremaSleep reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or higher quality.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOESN'T COVER
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, or liquid damage. **Mattress covers are not colorfast. A mattress protector is recommended to protect the mattress surface.
- Permanent body contouring of 2” or less.
- Transportation costs of the product(s).
- Border wires (if applicable), which run along the mattress and box spring perimeter, bent during moving or bending of the sleep set.
- Mattress damage due to use of an improper foundation. This mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep system.
- Replacement of another, non-defective piece in the sleep set.
- Comfort preference.
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame. This warranty applies to a king or queen size mattress or foundation ONLY if they are used on a bed frame with a center support and king size having at least 5 legs or 5 hardwood cross slats.
- Clearance products sold “as is” and floor models.
- Bed height.
- PremaSleep reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found to be soiled or in an unsanitary condition or when product failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY /OTHER LIMITATIONSAny and all implied warranties on this product, including any implied warranty of merchantability begins with the date of purchase by the consumer. The service terms stated in this warranty shall be the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy in the event of product failure during the warranty period. PremaSleep shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this product or for the breach of this or any other express or implied warranty. PremaSleep does not warrant this product being suitable for any person’s medical condition. PremaSleep makes no warranty beyond what is stated in writing.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may which vary from state to state. PremaSleep does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this warranty. The total limited warranty period is 10 years. There will be no charge for the first 10 years except for transportation.